Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
KaiserD's test Results I_vote_lcapKaiserD's test Results I_voting_barKaiserD's test Results I_vote_rcap 
Athena
KaiserD's test Results I_vote_lcapKaiserD's test Results I_voting_barKaiserD's test Results I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

KaiserD's test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

KaiserD's test Results Empty
PostSubject: KaiserD's test Results   KaiserD's test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Name Tester: シー・ツー
Deck Tester: Chaos Fabled

Name Testee: KaiserD
Deck Testee: Gishki

Testee duel 1: L 5/20
Testee duel 2: L 5/20
Testee duel 3: N/a

Deck Construction: 40/100

Used some of the slower cards, and a 4/8 Ritual build. Quite the odd one, but also drew horribly. So did mine, though.

Deck Originality: 18/20

Gishki's are nowhere to be seen. They had a small come up, but was overshadowed easily again by strongholding Meta and the ban of Gustkraken. So pretty original to come with this.

Dueling Skills: 60/80

Knows what he does. Knows his rulings, and knew how to counter me.

Attitude: 20/20

Nice guy, funny, and knows how to rage when his Bamboo Shoot doesn't come up in time [Nothing to do with test, was in a fun duel]

Extra's: 15/20

Just all in all friendly guy. I can see him growing more and more over time, if he takes the time for it.

End Results: 153/280

Dorm results:
Jurrac!

Welcome to the Dorm, and enjoy.

Have fun
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: KaiserD's test Results   KaiserD's test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:29 pm

now i wanna make a jurrac deck lol

prolly should have used my Amazoness one though lol
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KaiserD's test Results   KaiserD's test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:50 pm

You'll be able to when ever you take a re test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KaiserD's test Results   KaiserD's test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:56 pm

シー・ツー wrote:
You'll be able to when ever you take a re test.
by then i will have more decks and maybe one even better to use
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KaiserD's test Results   KaiserD's test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Probably. Well, at least, let's hope so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KaiserD's test Results   KaiserD's test Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:11 am

If we could have changed decks, would have used a troll one first lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KaiserD's test Results   KaiserD's test Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KaiserD's test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1