Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Testing Results - ActionLord5450 I_vote_lcapTesting Results - ActionLord5450 I_voting_barTesting Results - ActionLord5450 I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Testing Results - ActionLord5450 I_vote_lcapTesting Results - ActionLord5450 I_voting_barTesting Results - ActionLord5450 I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Testing Results - ActionLord5450

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

Testing Results - ActionLord5450 Empty
PostSubject: Testing Results - ActionLord5450   Testing Results - ActionLord5450 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Results:
Izayoi Aki vs Kilzer
Paleozoic vs Normal/Guardragon Beat
Duel Result: Tester 2 - 1 Testee

Deck:
Deck and Strength: 3/10

There is some coherence with the Deck revolving around dragons, but there's little use in most cards. The Guardragons work well with the Normal aspect, but Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes don't mix well. Banner I suspect to be a filler option is still a bad choice. No ticket cards, like Enemy Controller or Paleozoic Canadia. Needs a lot of work.

Gameplay & Concentration:
Performance: 7/10

G1: Win
Played solid, though only a beginning Deck. Didn't get a solid traphand and he played around that quite well.
G2: Loss
Paleozoics went off and got a set up, and the restraints of his beginning Deck could not keep up.
G3:Loss
Pretty much a repeat of G2. The severe lack of backrow makes the Deck an easy target and susceptible to hatecards.

Ruling Test: 8/10 (1 for each correct answer)
We have a test that consists of 10 questions.

Total Score: 18/30

Welcome to Black-Winged!

0-15 = Power Tool
16-25 = Black-Winged
26-30 = Red Demon

Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

Testing Results - ActionLord5450

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1