Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed I_vote_lcapIntro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed I_voting_barIntro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed I_vote_lcapIntro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed I_voting_barIntro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ActionLord5450

Untested
Untested

Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed Empty
PostSubject: Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed   Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 8:13 pm

Hi everyone, the name is Kilzer, gotta change the og name lol. Anyway I used to play on Duel Network back before it got banned and stopped in 2012 been out for a loooooong time lol back in the day I was a top player on DN but nowadays I am a noob so feel free to offer advice and help me become a decent duelist. Thanks and I hope to be friends with you all.
Back to top Go down

Veyez

Untested
Untested

Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed   Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 6:37 pm

welcome back. down to duel if you ever want to. let me know.
Back to top Go down

Intro of Kilzer, the once upon a time action packed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1