Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Test Results: Manaphy~ I_vote_lcapTest Results: Manaphy~ I_voting_barTest Results: Manaphy~ I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Test Results: Manaphy~ I_vote_lcapTest Results: Manaphy~ I_voting_barTest Results: Manaphy~ I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Test Results: Manaphy~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Test Results: Manaphy~ Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: Manaphy~   Test Results: Manaphy~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Name Tester: The Lord of the Black Roses himself.
Deck Tester: The Chaos Synchro Rose (Plant Synchro)

Name Testee: Manaphy~
Deck Testee: Pure mermail

Testee duel 1: Won by BRL
Testee duel 2: Won by BRL

Deck Construction: 30/100
Seeing the deck, i think its alright, especially since the testtee just started. It does however misses some consistency and staples really. There's alot of room to improve it.

With that i think its a pretty good job for a beginner on her own, but i miss too much to give alot of points here.

Deck Originality: 15/20

A very original build on mermails, being the cute side if im right Wink

Dueling Skills: 20/80

The beginning is there, that's why i'm awarding only a part of the reachable points here. She knows most of the standard game mechanics, but just needs more experience and knowledge on the game as a whole. Not surprising since she just started.

Attitude: 20/20

a very active, talkative and emotional dueling partner. Fun to duel with.

Extra's: 15/20

15 points, 5 for every time you managed to take down my BLS, wich is good with the cards you had.

End Results: 100/280

The end result might seem a bit low, but it reflects the niveau of a duelist completely new to the game. Theres alot of things to improve in, and alot of things to improve your deck with. In time you will get better, and were going to help with that.

Dorm results:
Welcome to Gusto
Back to top Go down

Test Results: Manaphy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Manaphy~   Test Results: Manaphy~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:42 pm

yay~ thanks~
Back to top Go down

Test Results: Manaphy~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1