Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_vote_lcapAlphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_voting_barAlphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_vote_lcapAlphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_voting_barAlphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alphonse Elric

Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase   Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 9:51 pm

Spoiler:

Signatures:
Spoiler:

More to come Soon!
Back to top Go down

Tsukune Aono

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase   Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 1:34 am

Looks cool. Are these the only Examples ye have? (Just wondering)
Back to top Go down

Alphonse Elric

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase   Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 2:57 am

They are not, however, it has been over a year since I got back into GFX'ing and these are my most recent ones. I have others on different academies but I have yet to find them (The great/decent ones that is Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase   Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alphonse Elric's GFX Showcase

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: The Dome :: GFX Showcase-