Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Re-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post) I_vote_lcapRe-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post) I_voting_barRe-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post) I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Re-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post) I_vote_lcapRe-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post) I_voting_barRe-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post) I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Re-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ShadowFist

Untested
Untested

Re-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post) Empty
PostSubject: Re-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post)   Re-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:41 am

to be eligible for a re-test you must have 200 BFP (black feather points) as well must have waited min. of four days prior to your first test. You can get feather points by dueling other people for points,once you get enough make a request in this section instead of going to chat and bugging tester's or mod's about it. If you do not have enough and yet still make a request post the post will be removed until you do earn enough feather points
Back to top Go down

Re-Testing Rules (please read before you make a request post)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1