Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_vote_lcapThe True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_voting_barThe True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_vote_rcap 
Athena
The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_vote_lcapThe True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_voting_barThe True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alphonse Elric

The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! Empty
PostSubject: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:21 am

Hey you all know me Very Happy and for those who don't, get to know me :DD
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 am

Welcome to BRA, too. Hope you'll manage to help us all.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

Alphonse Elric

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:52 am

You better know I will
Back to top Go down

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Welcome To BRA
Back to top Go down

Alphonse Elric

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:18 pm

You aswell Very Happy i can see s becoming best freinds Very Happy #TesterBuddies4life Very Happy
Back to top Go down

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Mhmm xD

Let's see who can test more ppl :3
Back to top Go down

Alphonse Elric

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Ur on Very Happy
Back to top Go down

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:25 pm

I'm ahead by 1 :3
Back to top Go down

Alphonse Elric

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Actually we are tied lol i tested first person this morning after reboot of academy
Back to top Go down

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:23 am

Well ima beat you :3
Back to top Go down

Alphonse Elric

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:43 am

No your not :DDD i'm gonna crush u in recruitin. i have 7 registered users so far. how many u got?
Back to top Go down

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:31 am

PLease i have like 190 recruits (3 actually lol) <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!   The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The True Ruler of the Shadow Realm is HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1