Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Test Results: laxus I_vote_lcapTest Results: laxus I_voting_barTest Results: laxus I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Test Results: laxus I_vote_lcapTest Results: laxus I_voting_barTest Results: laxus I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Test Results: laxus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Test Results: laxus Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: laxus   Test Results: laxus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Here we go.

Name of the Tester: Vision
Deck of the Tester: Constellar

Name of the Testee: laxus
Deck of the Tester: Tele-Grandsoil (as far as I could recognize the deck)

Duel 1: Vision wins.
Duel 2: laxus wins.
Duel 3: Vision wins.

Deck Construction: 90/10
Notes: It's - as far as I can tell - a pretty much standard Tele-Grandsoil deck based around Serene Psychic Witch, Psychic Jump, Esper Girl, Turbo Teleporter, etc. with a few tweaks here and there (I never actually saw Grandsoil, so that's a little minus to the Deck Construction).

Deck Originality: 10/20
Notes: While the deck itself is fun to play and quite successful in actual tournament play (well, mostly), it's only one of many and I have dueled quite some Tele-Grandsoil decks in my career as YGO! player (counting from the point on when the deck topped a YCS, that is).

Dueling Skills: 70/80
Notes: I couldn't really see many mistakes (mainly because I was constantly hopping on/off between dueling and coding), but I believe that he's quite good and thus deserves this score. In dubio pro reo.

Attitude: 20/20
Notes: Very friendly and nice to talk to. Full Score!

Extra Points: 15/20
Notes: As bonus where you were slightly lacking originality, I reward you 15 Extra Points now because I liked playing against you and your patience for my sporadic absence during the duel, you scored some points here.

End Results: 225/280

Welcome to Ice Barrier Dorm!
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

Test Results: laxus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results: laxus   Test Results: laxus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Dorm given.

Solved and locked.

Gratz on Ice Barrier.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

Test Results: laxus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Testing :: Test Results-