Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
sylph's Test Results I_vote_lcapsylph's Test Results I_voting_barsylph's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Athena
sylph's Test Results I_vote_lcapsylph's Test Results I_voting_barsylph's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

sylph's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

sylph's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: sylph's Test Results   sylph's Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Results:
Mercy vs sylph
Chronomaly vs Shiranui Zombie
Duel Result: Testee 0 - 2 Tester

Deck:
Deck Build: 7/10
Rise to Full Height is not a card I'd run, it's situational at best. There are a lot better cards than that, such as Mirror Forces or Solemn Strikes. Suggest adding Gren Maju da Eiza for synergy with Pot of Desires. Aside from that looks like a basic Shiranui Deck.
Side Deck: 8/10
Side looks pretty solid, cuts up most meta. Big suggestion here, it's a really nice side card and almost a permanent one in any Side. Dimension Barrier. Shuts down enemy Extra Deck plays if they try to use it. It prevents your opponent from using 1 specific type of card, Fusion, Synchro, Ritual, Xyz or Pendulum, and they cannot Special any of the card you choose, plus the ones already on the field will have their effects negated. A real must.

Gameplay & Concentration:
Use of cards: 2/5 Made a few awkward plays, such as a Maxx "C" drop while I had a lv 4 and a lv 5 Nebra Disk on the field, and Babylon in hand which would only allow me to summon a lv 3 monster, no options for Xyz. Didn't play around Uni-Zombie's drawback of only being able to attack with Zombie's properly, always dropping monsters that are a different type and as such forfeiting his battle phase, giving me the chance to recover from a strong monster.
Siding skills: 2/5
Realizes that the Side isn't optimal against Chronomaly and would hurt himself more than me in the process. After providing a Side deck to review, I realize he could have sided Mind Crushes and D.D. Crow's, against Nebra Disk and Babylon.
Performance: 5/10
Think about what options your opponent has with the cards you can see, and don't drop cards like Maxx without them actually triggering a Special Summon, to avoid losing the hand trap. Also, keep in mind that Uni-Zombie is the core of the deck, so try to work around that and spam Zombie Synchro's or Synchro's that can disrupt enemy plays in their turn, like Omega. Keep your eyes open for plays and keep track of your cards.

Ruling Test: 4/10 (1 for each correct answer)
We have a ruling test that consists of 10 questions.
The test is located here: https://testmoz.com/823949
Your tester will give you the login information after your match. You will have 20 minutes to complete the test. All reports that exceed the 20 minute time limit will be considered null, and will be graded 0.

Total Score: 28/50

Welcome to Ra!

Last edited by Mercy on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

Alphonse Elric

PostSubject: Re: sylph's Test Results   sylph's Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Congratulation on making Slifer sylph.
With more hard work and dedication, I know that you can become a better duelist and Rise Up into the Ranks and become Ra or maybe even Obelisk! Very Happy

I believe in you mate!
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sylph's Test Results   sylph's Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Once he submits his Side Deck, he'll most likely be Ra, unless it's empty. But seen how he decided not to side because it would hurt him more than me, I'm sure he has one, so he'll defo be a Ra xP

EDIT: Scores edited due to providing a Side Deck. Congrats on Ra o/
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sylph's Test Results   sylph's Test Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sylph's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1