Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Alisae's GFX Shop I_vote_lcapAlisae's GFX Shop I_voting_barAlisae's GFX Shop I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Alisae's GFX Shop I_vote_lcapAlisae's GFX Shop I_voting_barAlisae's GFX Shop I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Alisae's GFX Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alisae's GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Alisae's GFX Shop   Alisae's GFX Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 9:50 am

So erm...I'm bored. So I'll do art for peeps. And I do this based on mood, so if I feel like doing this, I'll open up this thread and take requests, if I don't, I'll lock it. So... Don't expect this to be open forever. And yes, I don't need currency so it's all free.

I'm guaranteed to accept any High Quality Render. If it's Decent Quality, it depends. And if it's Low Quality, LOL no. And I'm not working with stocks or modifying any images you give me.

Guidelines
1. After you requested something, you don't get another request for a good 2 weeks.
2. Expect that I will take my time with them and hopefully not be a lazy fuck.
3. 1 request at a time.

I can do the following
Square Avis
Vertical Avis*
Signatures
Userbars

Requests goes as follows
Name: (Text on the signature)
Size: (Size of the canvas I'll be using. Though this is preference, I have right to ultimately use whatever size I want)
Request Type: (Self-explanitory)
Image/Render: (Basicly the image I'm working with. HQ renders I'll work with, Decent Quality Renders I'll also work with. Low Quality, LOL no).
Character: (Basiclly who is the character in the image. That way if you give me a render I'm meh about, I can always find one I like and use that one instead).

Code:
Name:
Size:
Request Type:
Image/Render:
Character:

*Experimenting, so if you order this, it's something new I'm willing to try.
Back to top Go down

Alisae's GFX Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: The Dome :: GFX Showcase-