Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Akame Test Results I_vote_lcapAkame Test Results I_voting_barAkame Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Akame Test Results I_vote_lcapAkame Test Results I_voting_barAkame Test Results I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Akame Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

TheBoos2569

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Akame Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Akame Test Results   Akame Test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Results:
(TheBoos2569) vs (Akame)
(Synchron) vs (Shiranui Zombies)
Duel Result: Tester [0] - [2] Testee

Deck:

Deck Build: 7/10
A pretty basic Shiranui Zombie build, and looks like a solid one. Though running 3 Priest is not what I have in mind all the time, also, the field spell is meh, but works sometimes well. Also, where the Crystal wing man? Ptolemy is rather situational of a card.

Side Deck: 8/10
Side is pretty much made to handle meta, though I doubt the Chain Dis is much of use anymore, BA are not as dominant, and it hits very few decks besides that. Maybe replace it with something to counter more rogue matchups?

Gameplay & Concentration:

Use of cards: 5/5
He used Uni-Zombie to his best, making sure to pump out the synchro monsters while at it.

Siding skills: 5/5
He sided 2 Maxx and 3 Dimension Barrier against me, that's all he needs.

Performance: 9/10
He made slight missplays with how he used Spectral Sword G1, but outside of that, nothing too dramatic.

Ruling Test: 8/10 (2 for each correct answer)
We have a ruling test that consists of 5 questions.
The test is located here: https://testmoz.com/823949#student
Your tester will give you the login information after your match. You will have 20 minutes to complete the test. All reports that exceed the 20 minute time limit will be considered null, and will be graded 0.

Total Score: 42/50

Welcome to Obelisk!
Back to top Go down

Akame

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Akame Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akame Test Results   Akame Test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:35 pm

thanks for the test noticed the lack of crystal wing and how to easily make it its added now and keeping the m7 in case of double 6 for hate plays oh and i run 3 priest because of the sword of swallow which lets you pop 3 if it banishes priest just at the cost of a zombie which you dont want there anyway a lot of times
Back to top Go down

Akame Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akame Test Results   Akame Test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 5:15 pm

DW, this is why my lazy ass is here: to fix halfass'd results like these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akame Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akame Test Results   Akame Test Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akame Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1