Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Mercy Test Results I_vote_lcapMercy Test Results I_voting_barMercy Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Mercy Test Results I_vote_lcapMercy Test Results I_voting_barMercy Test Results I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Mercy Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

TheBoos2569

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Mercy Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Mercy Test Results   Mercy Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Results:
(TheBoos2569) vs (Mercy)
(Synchron) vs (Chronomaly)
Duel Result: Testee [1] - [2] Tester

Deck:

Deck Build: 9/10
The Deck is, well, Chronomaly, the Deck is hard to build as is. I see a few tech choices that seem a little bit strange to my eye, but if they work for him, it's all good.

Side Deck: 8/10
The side deck is tailored to tackle current meta, not much to say about it. Maybe add a little twist into it to counter some rogue matchups as well. I like the Retort tho

Gameplay & Concentration:

Use of cards: 4/5
He did all he can with his card, G1 and 2 he bricked a little. And in G3, drawing Maxx after I had done my plays sealed the deal.

Siding skills: 4/5
He sided out a torrential and a lance against Synchrons, smart play. Bottomless could have been kept in the deck, since synchrons pump out big attack monsters that are vulnerable to destruction. Siding in 3 Dimension Barrier was perfect, as he could use it to shut down my Synchro plays any time.

Performance: 8/10
He made a slight missplay G2 by not using Cyber Infitys effect to suck up my Junk Synchron, thus leaving me to make a possible play. Otherwise, like stated, he used what he could, and used it efficiently. He managed to pull of Dimension Barrier once on me, which cost me the G2,

Ruling Test: 8/10 (2 for each correct answer)
Done

Total Score: 41/50

Welcome to Obelisk!
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

Mercy Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Test Results   Mercy Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Danke o/ I see I still got things to improve on. So I'll try to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

Mercy Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1