Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Daisuke Khazio I_vote_lcapDaisuke Khazio I_voting_barDaisuke Khazio I_vote_rcap 
Athena
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Daisuke Khazio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daisuke Khazio

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Daisuke Khazio Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke Khazio   Daisuke Khazio I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Hello, I'm Daisuke Khazio the king of yang zings, here to ruin your day with a black rose punch, lolz jk, okay let's be serious I'm Daisuke my friends call me Dai or Dai Dai feel free to choose I'm here to make friends and help people get stronger we will become the greatest academy ever and with you all on our side we will win -yazi shows up and slaps me- okay but I love role playing being in tourny's and just having fun so if you ever bored just hit me up unless i'm in a bad mood or having fun with my awesome job and awesome parents -hints at sarcasm- but anyway hope you guys get a laugh out of this

P.s don't tell Yazi i'm cheating on her with black rose she'll get pissed XD
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

Daisuke Khazio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Khazio   Daisuke Khazio I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm gonna have a talk with Black Rose now. I knew she was acting weird lately .-.

Roflol, welcome to the acad, and let's hope this place will bloom a lot better than she has in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

Daisuke Khazio

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Daisuke Khazio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Khazio   Daisuke Khazio I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 3:31 pm

o.o lolz that was just priceless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daisuke Khazio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Khazio   Daisuke Khazio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Khazio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1