Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Konami not getting new ruling? I_vote_lcapKonami not getting new ruling? I_voting_barKonami not getting new ruling? I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Konami not getting new ruling? I_vote_lcapKonami not getting new ruling? I_voting_barKonami not getting new ruling? I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Konami not getting new ruling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Konami not getting new ruling? Empty
PostSubject: Konami not getting new ruling?   Konami not getting new ruling? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Now I have a precise quetion, If a link states that a current ruling is not up and the old ruling is terminated until further notice then what do I do if there is no official ruling for that card (i.e. Zombie Master)
lets say this, No mosters on the field and I summon ZM to discard a level 4 zom mon I discard to grave as cost then summon the monster, Can't I summon that monster as the cost I paid to activate the effect in the first place.
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Konami not getting new ruling?   Konami not getting new ruling? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:02 pm

That works, summoning the discarded monster. However, this only works if there is another legal target available. For example, if I use Lumina Lightsworn Summoner's effect when I just have a Mystical Space Typhoon in my Graveyard, that means there is nothing I could summon. and knowing that, I cannot activate her effect. It's like activating Dark Hole when there are no monsters, or Dust Tornado if it's the only Spell/Trap card on the field. Now if there were to be, say, a Ryko Lightsworn Hunter in my Grave already, and I would have a Lumina, then I could discard Wulf Lightsworn Beast, and then target that same Wulf. Since I discard as a cost, THEN I target one.

Same ruling applies to likewise monsters, such as Zombie Master.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Konami not getting new ruling?   Konami not getting new ruling? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Thx I know both ways, just wanted multiple opinions. P.S I hate the card I never want to run it again.
Back to top Go down

Runzy

Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Konami not getting new ruling?   Konami not getting new ruling? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:56 am

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konami not getting new ruling?   Konami not getting new ruling? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konami not getting new ruling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Main Page :: Questions-