Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
steafen's introduction  I_vote_lcapsteafen's introduction  I_voting_barsteafen's introduction  I_vote_rcap 
Athena
steafen's introduction  I_vote_lcapsteafen's introduction  I_voting_barsteafen's introduction  I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

steafen's introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

steafen's introduction  Empty
PostSubject: steafen's introduction    steafen's introduction  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:28 am

I am steafen , and me and sylveraine (C.C. whichever he uses here) go back. He is my gusto buddy, with that out of the way I can say I use strange and wonderful decks. I mostly mix gustos with different arch types. I am proud of my real life Kuriboh deck, don't freak when my profile pic changes, C.C. normaly handles them for me often times giving me the coolest avatars. Due to my poor typing skills it is accepted to say that one must be fluent in steaflatin to understand me. If you can't understand me just ask me to retype it. Sylatin is the elite version of steaflatin. Anything else you want to know post it here I am very single, < lol it is sad that I posted that.
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

steafen's introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: steafen's introduction    steafen's introduction  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Welcome back to the roses, mate. Hope you find some good mates, uhm, duels. Meant to say duels.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

steafen's introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1