Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Recruitment of people. I_vote_lcapRecruitment of people. I_voting_barRecruitment of people. I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Recruitment of people. I_vote_lcapRecruitment of people. I_voting_barRecruitment of people. I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Recruitment of people.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

Recruitment of people. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:23 pm

If you recruited someone, please have them post here, as followed:

I confirm that [Username of recruiter] has recruited me for this Academy.

Then the reward for the recruiter will be given.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Chaosdarkmagicianboy got one here
Back to top Go down

ShizukuSangou

Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:26 am

Oh okay well in that kase Katarina got me here Razz (Did we all get the pun)
Back to top Go down

XanthiumXD

Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Katarina invited me here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Welcome yo!
Back to top Go down

[ACJB]101

Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Hey everyone i'm new, i was recruited last night, but the recruiter left before he gave me all the details. He/She just told me to register at this site, and then i jumped back on Dueling Network, and it said they were off line. It was about 4-5 hours ago. My DN name is [ACJB]101 if you remember me then you should know me cause of the first thing i asked you. But i'm here to join you guys. I've been playing for about a year now, i'm familiar with the last 2 formats. I host local tournaments at our local library, there's around 16-30 people every time. Had great results and i'm helping many of them play there decks better and helping them learn basic rulings, but could use some teaching myself. Name is Jordan and i'm here to play as the rest of you are.
Back to top Go down

Alphonse Elric

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Hey ACJB, welcome again and log in to the chat in the corner of the screen and I'll explain whatcha need to do.
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Didn't even know this still was up p_p
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:24 am

So does this still work, or no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of people.   Recruitment of people. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment of people.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Main Page :: Introductions and Farewells-