Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Ghost10's Test Results I_vote_lcapGhost10's Test Results I_voting_barGhost10's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Ghost10's Test Results I_vote_lcapGhost10's Test Results I_voting_barGhost10's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Ghost10's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Athena

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

Ghost10's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Ghost10's Test Results   Ghost10's Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Results:
Tester Name (Zane Truesdale) - Testee Name (Ghost10)
Tester [2] - Testee [1]

Use of Cards x/20: 20
How did he/she use the cards available? Did the person being tested make correct decisions throughout the entire duel? How much did the person being tested misplay?

Ruling Knowlege x/10: 10
5 questions about rulings, each worth 2 points.

Deck Build x/10: 8
We will get a picture of your deck and side deck. the person being tested will justify each card in their side deck. What weakness does it cover? What mechanic does it stop in the meta?

Side Deck x/5: 3
We will get a picture of your deck and side deck. the person being tested will justify each card in their side deck. What weakness does it cover? What mechanic does it stop in the meta?

Siding Skills x/5: 5
The person being tested will explain what (s)he sided in and out, and why. This will give the testers a good view of whether they know the weaknesses and strengths of their deck appropriately.

Total points: 46/50

Slifer Red = 0-25
Ra Yellow = 26 - 42
Obelisk Blue = 43 - 48 < ---------------------
Abandoned Dark = 49 - 50
Back to top Go down

Ghost10's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1