Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Holira's Test Results I_vote_lcapHolira's Test Results I_voting_barHolira's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Holira's Test Results I_vote_lcapHolira's Test Results I_voting_barHolira's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Holira's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Athena

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

Holira's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Holira's Test Results   Holira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Results:
Belzelga (Qliphort) - Holira (Eidolon Zoodiac)
Tester [1] - Testee [2]

Use of Cards 20/20:
Made an outright plus 5 in game 2, had no handle on the brakes. Knew damn well how to use his cards.

Ruling Knowlege 6/10:
5 questions about rulings, each worth 2 points.

Deck Build 9/10:
Looks like it's the most aids of today I've faced yet. Well, it all was, so I guess. Looks consistent-ish, bar the bricking game 1.

Side Deck 5/5:
Looks solid, assuming the Barriers are in main, since I saw and felt them.

Card Knowledge 5/5:
Knew cards inside and out.

Total points: 45/50

Slifer Red = 0-25
Ra Yellow = 26 - 42
Obelisk Blue = 43 - 48
Abandoned Dark = 49 - 50
Back to top Go down

Holira's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1