Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Shadowmaster67's introduction. I_vote_lcapShadowmaster67's introduction. I_voting_barShadowmaster67's introduction. I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Shadowmaster67's introduction. I_vote_lcapShadowmaster67's introduction. I_voting_barShadowmaster67's introduction. I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Shadowmaster67's introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shadowmaster67

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Shadowmaster67's introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Shadowmaster67's introduction.   Shadowmaster67's introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 1:08 am

Hello everybody. I figured I'd finally get my lazy ass around to posting an introduction here.
I'm Shadow, as you can (HOPEFULLY) see.
I'm a huge anime nerd(My favorite one being Blue Exorcist), I play just about any deck in Yugioh, but I have a preference for Dark or Fire decks, with Blackwings being my favorite archetype. I'm also a huge Final Fantasy fan, and I occasionally mess around with Cardfight Vanguard.
I'm 17, male and-
TAKEN! HAH! I bet you thought I was gonna say "Ready to mingle", didn't you? e_e
Anyway, that's about all you need to know about me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down

Alphonse Elric

PostSubject: Re: Shadowmaster67's introduction.   Shadowmaster67's introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 1:23 am

Hola Shadowmaster67
Welcome to Black Rose Academy or BRA for short.
We are a creative and enjoyable academy - We love to duel and have a lot of experienced and knowledgeable YGO duelist. So, if you are wanting a challenge, we are here at any time!

Remember to check out BRA's Starter Guide and Rules so you never feel lost here!
Here are links encrypted to find them:
Starter Guide
Rules
With all that being said, I hope you enjoy your stay here at Black Rose Academy and again, welcome to your new home Amigo!
Back to top Go down

Tsukune Aono

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Shadowmaster67's introduction.   Shadowmaster67's introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 1:26 am

Welcome Shadow I see your getting comfortable here~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowmaster67's introduction.   Shadowmaster67's introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 2:59 am

Nice seeing ya here. Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Earth Guardian (Zolfo)

Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Shadowmaster67's introduction.   Shadowmaster67's introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 2:41 pm

^ what they said
Back to top Go down

~The Blizzard~

Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: Shadowmaster67's introduction.   Shadowmaster67's introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Welcome to the forum shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowmaster67's introduction.   Shadowmaster67's introduction. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowmaster67's introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1