Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Cyber Angel's Results I_vote_lcapCyber Angel's Results I_voting_barCyber Angel's Results I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Cyber Angel's Results I_vote_lcapCyber Angel's Results I_voting_barCyber Angel's Results I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Cyber Angel's Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

xRebel_Kamen

Untested
Untested

Cyber Angel's Results Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Angel's Results   Cyber Angel's Results I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Results:
(xRebel_Kamen) vs (AngelHero997)
(PK Dark Law) vs (Synchro Pendulums)
Duel Result: Tester [0] - [2] Testee

Deck:

http://prnt.sc/cemp8a

Deck Build: 6/10
The deck has some strong plays when it can make it but it just seems all over the place at first glance. It shows synergetic combos with the empowered warriors and some lvl 4 tuners, but doesn’t look concreate and stable. A few cards seem like they don’t really belong (Compulse and the Gospel ((The one of for the extra deck play isn’t really a good idea)). Supply Unit is an iffy card as it is just a “slow” card that allows you to draw although you can make plays off of it. The Ferret Flames is an interesting tech but very situational, can be changed. Some cards in the extra deck could be replaced for more efficient monsters.

Side Deck: 1/10

This side deck isn’t really a side deck; more of a few cards to try in and out of the deck. Monsters shouldn’t really be in the side unless they help give you an advantage against a deck you would have trouble with. Also, you should always do your best to play a 15 card side deck; even if you run duplicates of something. **Note: Odd-eyes fusion only really works for a Dragon Fusion or an Odd-eyes fusion. You don’t have an appropriate target for him in the deck.

Gameplay & Concentration:

Use of cards: 5/5

Using your decks unique style, you managed to keep control of the duel for nearly both games.

Siding skills: 0/5

No siding was performed.

Performance: 9/10

There were some moments when you made misplays ((like Maxx “C” vs Dark Law)) but you managed to keep control over the duel and won 2-0 both games. Congrats

Ruling Test: 8/10 (1 for each correct answer)

Total Score: 29/50

Welcome to Ra!
Back to top Go down

Cyber Angel's Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1