Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
DrBraindeath Test Results I_vote_lcapDrBraindeath Test Results I_voting_barDrBraindeath Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Athena
DrBraindeath Test Results I_vote_lcapDrBraindeath Test Results I_voting_barDrBraindeath Test Results I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

DrBraindeath Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

TheBoos2569

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

DrBraindeath Test Results Empty
PostSubject: DrBraindeath Test Results   DrBraindeath Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Results:
(TheBoos2569) vs (DrBraindeath)
(Blackwing) vs (Destiny Hero)
Duel Result: Tester [0] - [2] Testee

Deck:

Deck Build: 8/10
Pretty basic Destiny Hero deck, no obviously bad techs, no bad cards overall. The Compulse is something I'm thinking could better be taken out for another card, as targeting is not that popular these days. Also, how consistent is the DAD?

Side Deck: 0/10
Did not have a Side Deck

Gameplay & Concentration:

Use of cards: 4/5
Overall used his cards to his full potential.

Siding skills: 0/5
Did not side.

Performance: 9/10
He made a slight missplay G2, not that it mattered too much. He outplayed me both games, and used his cards to the best of his ability.

Ruling Test: 6/10 (1 for each correct answer)
We have a ruling test that consists of 10 questions.
The test is located here: https://testmoz.com/823949#student
Your tester will give you the login information after your match. You will have 20 minutes to complete the test. All reports that exceed the 20 minute time limit will be considered null, and will be graded 0.

Total Score: 27/50

Welcome to Ra!
Back to top Go down

DrBraindeath Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Testing :: Test Results-