Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_voting_barQliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_voting_barQliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

The landing zone of the Qliphort Towers and all fleets. This is their central area. Only Qli players can RP here.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

AuthorMessage

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Wanderer, now sporting a half-mask that covered his bottom half of the face while leaving the eye machinery intact, thought about what Mayu said. "I've lived alongside the people whole my life. Although I rarely visitted civilization, I can act however would they expect me to act. I feel no danger for myself if infiltration is the thing you want from me." His mask covering half his face, he didn't betray many emotions saying this. His left eye buzzed naturally, as it has since the machine enhancement while his right eye radiated cold aura around it. As it seemed, his natural eye colour was brown.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:45 pm

"Heh I'm all human...on the outside. I can blend in just fine. Just give me a situation where I won't be tempted to open my mouth annnnd I'm set."
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:48 pm

Wanderer's one eye stares at Mayu, putting the question on the table: Experience or artificiality?
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:43 pm

"Either of you can do fine. We'll all three infiltrate, though I'll be spending more time here, than there. Try to keep things low, and not arouse too much suspicion. They did just get attacked, so strangers might not be welcomed that warmly. Careful, and good luck." she handed them both a datapad with instructions and key targets to find information on, mostly being the council that had convened, and what the tribes were who pledged to fight. Dismissing the two men, she looked out of the window. A week ago she didn't even exist, now she was issuing orders all over the place and had a major fleet at her disposal. She may not have been intended for it, but she wondered what would happen once this had been averted. Once the fight was over, whether she would be deleted or not.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:47 pm

After sundowner looked over the datapad, he turned to Wanderer. "So I guess you and I will be needing aliases for us to go by when we're down there. What do you want to be called?"
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:06 am

"If people remember me as the Wanderer, then a Wanderer I shall be." he answered. He stretched his arm out, grabbing his hit list.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:25 am

"Heh if that's what you want. In that case just call me Victor. Can't really run around the place calling myself "Sundowner" without raising some kind of suspicion." Sundowner notices the piece of paper wanderer grabbed. "So uh whatcha planning on doing with that?"
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 1:27 pm

Wanderer turns towards Sundowner. "Mayu just said that the lists have possible targets on them." He also started to think about his name claim. He was hit by the realization that people would be a bit skeptical around him if he'd go with Wanderer as his name. He wasn't around people that much anyway, so he didn't think that a name would be a problem. But it was now. He'll think of something along the road. And if he wouldn't, the noises would.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 1:42 pm

Sundowner looks at Wanderer and gestures at the door. "Well if we're gonna do this then we may as well start heading eh? Wouldn't want to be late for this little meeting." Sundowner then starts heading out of the door.
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Wanderer followed him outside, after nodding towards Mayu. When they were outside he spoke to Sundowner. "Go on ahead, I'll join you afterwards. Have to make a small stop and it's better if we enter seperately anyway." With that he headed towards his own base, where he modified his look to be less suspicious. He removed the thick armour he had but kept the lowest layer of it, still keeping some protection on him. He removed the mask, but kept the cape. He was decided on keeping his machine add-ons as they prevented him from limping again and the eye provided for an easy call to his skybase if he ever would be in danger. Although the disk device was removed. He didn't think that the add-ons woould make him suspicious since the residents all wore strange closing anyway and a weirdo with attachments would fit in perfectly. Then he went and entered on a different location then Victor.
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:31 pm

While the two were on their separate ways, Mayu took some time to think things through, then had technicians redesign one of her bodies into a more urban look. Loading up her software into the new body, she made her way to the city herself, having given her people instructions to keep a close eye on her activities.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Sundowner received the signal to come back to base. Which disappointed him for he was having fun in the city. None the less he made his way back and sat down in the conference room. Maybe now was the time to move on into the phase he has been waiting for. War. Sundowner then kicked back in his chair and propped up his legs on the table. "So. Now that recon is done. Now is the time to make some noise eh?"
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:11 am

The Wanderer set on a bench, unmoving, when he received the call. He suddenly stood up, frightening a few people around him as he was completely unmoving. He swiftly hid in a dark alley and used the teleporter included in his eye to transport himself back to the base. It will allow him to return to the alley, as well. He sat next to Sundowner. "I'd say we share the information we've gathered, first," he commented.
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:27 am

Mayu turned around. "Correct. Sharing intel is the best to start with. Why don't you both tell me what you know."
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:49 pm

Sundowner put his feet off the table and pulled out his data pad. "Well first and foremost I kept trying to get into the spire and throw in some nanobots to gather but that didn't go as planned. I ran into a big clay man that didn't speak to me but merely pointed at the damn sky when I asked where is the spire trying to play the lost citizen card. Then he left and joined a bird man. I started to tail them and they were chattering among themselves and pointing stuff out. All I could gather from the way they were acting that they were spying just like us cept they were not as cool about it. That's all on my part."

Last edited by Trajix on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Mayu looked over at Wanderer. "Any news from your end, or pretty much the same?"
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 pm

While not really wanting to reveal this information, his new consciousness dictated him to reveal it. "I've visited the ruins of the Chronomaly and I've felt strong connection to them. It seems to be in strong connection with every resident of this area. Perhaps the strongest target we'd ever have. With all due respect, I'd suggest that we leave it as it is for now, Mayu." Wanderer slightly relaxed after saying the last sentence. He said it partially because the connection is real and partially for his own sanity.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:58 am

Sundowner then looked at Wanderer flabbergasted "YOU mean to tell us that while we were actually collecting data you decided to go play around a bunch of rocks and then come back to tell us that you dont want us messin with it because you feel a strong "connection" to it. What a load of crap. I say that is the first place we hit then"
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:51 am

"What I meant to say was that it is possibly our strongest foe, those rocks as you call it. I'd suggest we leave it be for now, until we've taken other parts of these lands." Wanderer could not handle stupidity from others fairly well. "At least try to understand with your clouded mind, Sundowner."
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:28 pm

"Cut it out kids." Mayu turned around and weighed her options, as well as what the two have told her. After some consideration, she focused back on the two cock fighters at the table. "For now, I want someone, and neither of you two, to investigate those ruins. Perhaps toss some shots while at it, see if there is an enemy there that has to be reckoned with. Meanwhile, it's time to push onto the zone between those ruins and the cities." She popped open a map of the area, and highlighted the Harpie Hunting Grounds. "The local residents there seem primitive, and easily scared off. From what you've told me, they haven't been in contact with the others, simply because it's a purely female population there, and Sundowner clearly indicated he'd spotted a bird "man".
I don't think they've mounted forces there yet, so if you can, one of you can go there, and secure a base of operations there. Outpost. Either works." She looked at the two, her eyes piercing through them. "I don't want arguing over this, and I definitely don't want to hear you both fought each other at that point to get in my graces or something. Work with each other, not against each other."
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Sundowner looked at the map and then smiled. "So now this is where the fun starts. I'll go and secure us a outpost out there on the hunting grounds."
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:54 pm

"I'll investigate the Ruins again then." Wanderer quickly adds. He didn't want to blow his cover as fast as Sundowner did. And mayhem wasn't his style, really. So to check out the Ruins again was the perfect call.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:59 pm

"Heh guess we all should going now." Sundowner got up from the table and started heading towards his fleet.
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:04 pm

"Wanderer I literally just said neither of you go there. You've been there and you've clearly not remained objective. It may even be better I go there myself. Get your ships in position in the former location where those Naturia's resided."
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Dratz! Thought she'd forget about what she said seconds ago! he thinks. "Alright then. I guess that will also keep my identity a secret." He walks up and follows the path that Sundowner has taken: the hangar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next