Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_vote_lcapQliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_voting_barQliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_vote_lcapQliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_voting_barQliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone Empty
PostSubject: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:41 pm

The landing zone of the Qliphort Towers and all fleets. This is their central area. Only Qli players can RP here.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:04 pm

When the girl finished her orders, the thing in his left eye moved a bit. He nodded. As he was now enhanced god knows how, he was no longer limping. There was a new machine set on his right leg. As his understanding went, he disliked these machine parts. They weren't making him human again. And they were enhancing that annoying buzzing in his head! Ahhh!

But it urged him to follow her orders and so he did. To shut the buzzing up even a little.

On a sidenote, he was now in charge of his own castle! Hooray for the good sides even if they aren't!
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Mayu recalls all her forces, the two fleets touching down again next to her own pillar of the Towers. Walking off the bridge, she went to a special room, one only built specifically for her. Once she entered, she walked past 3 other versions of her, all precisely identical to herself, walked into a machine against the wall. A needle injected into her spine, and she shut down, her mind uploaded into the systems, on stand by, awaiting updates from the rest and news on the progress.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Eager to start the bloodshed of war, Sundowner quickly assembled his fleet ready for battle. He wanted to get this war started NOW!! He didnt care who he was fighting or particularly why, he just wanted to get on the battlefield. The rush of adrenaline was a drug to him. Finally his patience wearing thin, Sundowner went off to wake up Mayu just so she can maybe order him to start the assualt.
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Her systems activating again, Mayu got up from the rack and got back to the bridge of her cruiser. She looked around, then nodded to an officer to let Sundowner on board. Walking to the railing, she looked out of the window at the forests still smoking from before. She was certain most of the people from the city must have seen the smoke by now. Thinking was new for her, waiting as well. She was new to everything, being only 3 days old.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Finally being given permission to come on board, Sundowner walked into the bridge. Getting on one knee and bowing, he finally voiced his request. "My fleet is assembled and ready to begin the assault ma'am. All I ask is to send me somewhere where I know there will be a fight."
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:15 pm

"Eager, yet too quick. I won't send anyone out yet to attack. It's too soon. Know your enemy, then strike." She remained silent for a bit, then finally turned around to face him. "No need to bow, we're all equal here."
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Feeling a bit annoyed he got up. "Too quick? The hell do you mean by that? There nothing but a bunch of random species all forced to live with each other on a small patch of land. If you ask me the quicker we can hit them then the quicker we can wipe them out. No fuss, no muss. Its that simple."
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:43 pm

"We started off as a kids little fun program. Now look outside the window and tell me we're still some childs fun creation. We're not underestimating them, whether you like it or not. I won't take chances by throwing away a fleet just to be proven that they do have the power to repel us.You will learn to be patient."
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:55 pm

"Ohhhhh are you worried about just a few little casualty's? Thats all what war is about. Casualty's. Besides we have more than enough weapons to completely wipe out all of them with just one fleet. But fine. Ill play by your rules for now. But I promise you when Wanderer assembles his fleet I am going to go into attack phase."
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:04 pm

"He already has, I told you both to do so. And you forget that we're here for the resources, not in order to blast advantages away. You were not given a fleet and a new life in order to discard the very person and ship that are serving you now as if they're tools. If you cannot show you can lead, you won't. Some patience might do you good. Train a bit. Maybe challenge Wanderer to a cock fighting contest." She turned around again, looking at the forest ahead. "We didn't come all this way to waste resources. I will not take any chances when I don't have to. And you'll just have to learn to accept that."
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:15 pm

"Grrr fine. I ASSUME that waiting is fine for NOW. But if them damn indigenous species retaliate at us with some combined force then ill be sure to know which commander caused that to happen."
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:24 pm

"They won't. They don't know what they're up against, they don't know how many, they know nothing. Eradicating those animals earlier was not for fun, it was a tactical necessity. They could have spilled information, number, technological details, ship designs and the sorts. Did I push further? No, because I didn't know what is out there. I can give you something to do. Sent one of your Stealth Squadrons out to survey the borders of the city, but refrain them from engaging. I just want intel." she looked over her shoulder straight at him. "I assume you can do that much?"
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:41 pm

"Hmmm. You should know stealth isnt my specialty. Wanderer would be better off that particular type of mission. Ill just bide my time if you will."
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:59 pm

"Then what IS your speciality? Being a decoration?" Wanderer stands at the door, his face betraying nothing. But the contraption on his left eye did spin a lot, that's for sure. It was making quiet gear noises.
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:16 am

"A decoration? Why you little. I would watch your mouth if I was you. I could break you in two and then make your body into my new chair."
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:37 am

Wanderer clenched his fists together, being still suited in full body armour neck down. "Try me. I don't think you could even break a straw. You're only words, as it seems. Too scared to even lead a scouting party. Please."
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:50 am

Sundowner eyed at Wanderers clinched fist with a little hope that he would take a swing. The desire to fight in Sundowners in system is beginning to become unbearable. But it wouldn't look good on him if he decided to take that action. Sundowner took a breath and looked at wonderer. "Fine then. Just for the sake of my "talk" ill go and send out a scouting party."
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 1:05 am

Wanderer slyly smiles. He enters the room, giving room for the Sundowner to get out. "Go then."
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 1:09 am

Sundowner begins to walk out. "I'll be sure to keep in touch."
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 8:38 am

Mayu nods at Sundowner as he exits, then shifts her view on Wanderer. "You won't get any preference, you know. You're still grounded as well. Why don't you go help build up some more mooring lines for the Towers? Could keep you busy." She turned back to the glass and started processing the data of their flight here, all they'd scanned, seen and observed. Landmarks, key points to take, terrain advantages. She was out of reach from anyone at this point.
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:16 am

"I could not hope for preference. We are all here to serve anyway. Me, Sundowner and even you. Sadly, I cannot throw away the feeling of being lower than you. Must be just the buzz." He turned around and left to upgrade the towers, as she instructed.
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:50 pm

It took Mayu a couple days to get everyone settled in. The conference she'd been aware of in the Lightsworn Spire had brought several of the tribes forth who were in to stop their work and destroy their advances. Mayu knew they had to be careful, and tactics were required. As such, she'd been going through more tactical plans and strategies with Sundowner, while letting Wanderer scout the area for activity. The current plan revolved the three of them infiltrating enemy lines, posing as mere citizens. Mayu knew she was free of any threats, considering she had 3 other bodies on spare inside her flagship, but the other two didn't have that luxury.

She stood in the conference hall, facing both of them. "Obviously I can't care less if this body is destroyed. I have a link to the Towers which has my AI stored. But neither of you can make that claim. If you die, you're gone. So either I'll be the only one who infiltrates, or the two of you have to dress and learn to act more like the people in the city. Any preference?"
Back to top Go down

Trajix

Slifer Red
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:53 pm

"Why can't we just shoot at the little spire with everyone in it?"
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:23 pm

"For the same reason they don't drop our Towers. Scattered forces leaderless are unpredictable, they're erratic in behavior and get a boost of revenge. Just blowing the leaders away won't achieve anything but make it worse. Systematic failure will destroy their morale, and break their will. That way they're a lot less dangerous and we lose a lot less material. given, you all perform according to plan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone   Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qliphort Encampment - Occupied Zone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next