Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_vote_lcapSign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_voting_barSign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_vote_lcapSign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_voting_barSign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort   Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:13 pm

It rains, the trees getting a consistent pounding of the heavy monsoon passing over the rainforests this time of year. The local tribes had withdrawn into their shelters and homes, safe from natures onslaught. Not far from the edge of the rainforest, a city was on alert, all the residents brought to a safe haven against the storm currently ravaging their homes and schools. Several tribes had already migrated away from this region years or centuries ago, due to the extreme weather, but most resiliently stayed. Among those, the Naturia's, who inhabited the forests, along with the Harpies and the Blackwings. The city was a shared community of the Six Samurais, enslaved Geargia and Karakuri, the superior class of Lightsworn and the military HERO's. The city also has a part which was destroiyed during a civil war, but never rebuilt. It is currently occupied by the Shaddolls, recreations of existing tribes, merged and under the control of a single necromancer. The last tribe is only rumored to be there. 2 massive Chronomaly cities have been discovered high in the mountain ridge, at the far end of the forest. The cities abandoned and seemingly extinct, the Lightsworns have sent several expeditions to investigate the places, yet no team has returned so far, thus the cities were quarantined. Myths are of elemental dragons, known as Yang Zings, protecting the legacy of their old masters against intrusion, but mostly this is hearsay.

Using the cover of the rainclouds, the first Carrier initiated the descent. Scouts had reported most areas to be abandoned, and found a clear landing zone south of the forest. Precisely accurate, more Carriers followed the initial one down into the storm, followed by several Helixes and Disks, some Shells, handful of Sky Bases and eventually a Towers. The massive fleet planted itself in the ground, quickly building up a solid power structure on the ground with defenses against ground assaults. With timed scouting patrols and Stealths surveying the immediate area for movement, the Qliphort fleet waited it out for the storm to settle, to begin their invasion. With the old location exhausted, they required new resources to repair, rebuild and initiate construction of new fleets. Having an AI programmed without moral standards, the elimination of rivaling tribes was of no concern to them. It was purely a matter of survival.

The RP'rs enter the RP as the battle between the Qliphorts and the indigenous tribes begin. People can choose to side either with Qliphorts or with the Indigenous. A list will be provided with all available decks, and an additional banlist, to prevent presiding against the Qliphorts [aka, no 3 MST, 3 Twisters and 3 Mind Crush in Main Deck or such]. Both sides will be required to have an equal amount of RP'rs to make it fair. Additional rules will be added as well, to make it more realistic and logical. A separate sign up post will be made.

Character Sheet

Name:
Faction:
[If Indigenous] Deck:
Background:
Picture:

The background doesn't have to be 6 miles long tale of their lives, a short explanation who the character is and what their connection to the deck/faction is more than enough.

Qliphort;
1. Prime Commander Mayu
2. Alex Lett
3. Supreme Overlord [Lloyd Uchiha]
Indigenous;
1. Inari [Harpies]
2. Raidzu [Chronomaly]

Rules

Qliphort specific rules

- Every Qliphort deck must mandatorily run an Apoqliphort Skybase. This is the main control hub of their "Attack wing".
- Once a players Apoqliphort Skybase is destroyed, that player loses the duel.
- Cannot use other archetypes other than Qliphort.
- Cannot user Apoqliphort Towers.

Indigenous specific rules

- Can only use up to 3 Spell/Trap specific destruction cards [e.g. Mystical Space Typhoon, Dust Tornado, Twister, etc.]
- No presiding. This means don't main cards specifically against Qliphorts.
- Black Horn of Heaven and Malevolent Catastrophe are prohibited from being used in any Deck.

General rules

Both sides have 5 lives. This means there are 5 Qliphort Attack Wings, as well as 5 different tribes/races that rise up against the assault. As soon as one sides 5 lives are lost, that side loses the war and a special addendum will be posted of how the beaten side will be eradicated.

- Disconnection counts as a loss. This is not up for debate.
- Breaking the Faction specific rules will result in a warning on first offense, second offense will be disqualification from the Role Play.
- Several topics will be made with different locations. Role Players can only communicate with others in the same area, and challenge those in the same area.
- Both sides need an equal amount of players. As such, a sign up for Qliphorts will not be accepted when there are 3 on Qliphorts and 1 on Indigenous.

Allowed Decks for the Indigenous Side

- Chronomaly
- Harpie
- Shaddoll
- Six Samurai
- Monarch
- Karakuri
- HERO
- Blackwing
- Yang Zing

Last edited by Mara on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

TheBoos2569

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort   Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Name: Shura
Faction: Indigenous
Deck: Blackwing
Background: After Shura and his tribe first surfaced, they had great strenght, and could swarm the fields with their numbers. This was quickly responded to by the killing of his tribsmen, and leaving Shura to tend to a much weaker tribe. The tribe faced mighty dangers through the years, and slowly but surely is getting the help of those once lost, with currently enough strenght to try and fight back the oppressors.

Last edited by TheBoos2569 on Mon May 25, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Killmatronix

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort   Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:08 pm

Name: Wanderer (not his actual name)
Faction: Qliphort
[If Indigenous] deck:
Background: Having been on this world for quite some time, the Wanderer learned about death, betrayal and suffering. He had never felt kindness and the warm feeling of someone loving you. His childhood was taken away from him everytime one of his masters died. But they taught him. Prepared him for the day when he could take revenge on their once magnificent empire, like his masters described it. He himself never felt it, of course, for it was all taken already when he was born. Now he wanders the world with a weird feel in his mouth, having those tubes installed on him for extra air in the polluted air while fighting for the legacy his masters represented, even though they were now but dust. He's hoping that their words also weren't it.

He stumbled upon a crashed ship once. He searched over it, trying to find some supplies to better his lifestyle a tiny bit. He entered it, seeing the door mechanism being busted and the doors wide open. When the doors suddenly closed! The man used the powers his masters bestowed upon him, but just as he was getting ready to bust open, the machine used some sort of gas and drugged him. When he woke up, he felt his face. He now had a mechanical eye! And his head... It had these annoying voices inside of him... It hurt him a lot... Was this the utopia his masters promised him? Were their voice but dust, as he feared all along? He stood up, the machine now acting like it could read his mind. It was all a trap as it seemed. When he exited the now fully fixed vessel he was caught in, he saw multiple others like him. What the hell?! And the feeling in his mouth... He wanted destruction. Why? Why destruction when he fought for what's right? Is the meaning of righteousness nothing but pain? He clenched his fists, noticing his left hand having a weird disk shaped item on it. Perhaps life does not matter, he thought. Perhaps his masters were nothing but words. He will take what's right, yes. But for himself, not for anyone else. He will finally had his own enjoyable moments living, even as an abomination as he is now. Perhaps it was correct for him to become a monster like this. Perhaps he finally will find peace...
Picture:
Spoiler:
Imagine this, but now with helmet off, a weird device on his eye, a weird device on his left arm, rugged cape and a bit darker energy around him.
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort   Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:49 am

WitchOfTheSky:

Character Sheet

Name: Inari
[If Indigenous] Deck: Harpies
Background: Generally kept to himself. During the Qliphorts initial arrival Inaris home was crushed by the first wave. He was later taken in by the harpies where he remains now...

Holira:

Name: Inari
[If Indigenous] Deck: Harpies
Background: Generally kept to himself. During the Qliphorts initial arrival Inaris home was crushed by the first wave. He was later taken in by the harpies where he remains now...

Alphonse Elric

Name:
Lloyd Uchiha

Faction:
Qliphort

[If Indigenous] Deck:
N/A

Background:
Lloyd was a normal man who use to pillage the lands until one day; he was abducted by a nearby Scout that was researching the land before the invasion. Held against his will with no way of getting back home; The Qlis implanted sort of a mind erasing Chip in his brain. Lloyd having no memory of this was forced to serve under the Qli and do all their bidding. He was given advance technology as seen on the cover of his eyes; Aswell as a robotic arm. He now lives by the Codes and Rules of the Qliphort's Symbol; The Tree of Death.

Picture:

Mara:

Name: Mayu
Faction: Qliphort
[If Indigenous] Deck: -
Background: Commander of one of the attack wings on the Qliphort fleet, Mayu is a creation with a direct link to her fleet detachment. Her purpose is to gather intel on the indigenous species and their defenses. With the monsoon having left the area for the south, she will move towards the city for her mission, and keep an ever going link between her fleet and herself. Unlike most, her AI has developed somewhat over time and has become more self aware than initially programmed.

Mayu is fully artificial and leads all ground invasions performed by the Qliphorts, by commanding the local assets, whether generated robots or assimilated assets.
Picture:

Orochimaru:

Character Sheet

Name: Raidzu
[If Indigenous] Deck: Chronomaly
Background: Lives in one of the massive Chronomaly cities that have been discovered high in the mountain ridge, at the far end of the forest.
Picture: Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort Mercur10
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort   Sign Ups - The Apoqliphort I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1