Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_vote_lcapWhy hello, I am LemonRosey. I_voting_barWhy hello, I am LemonRosey. I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_vote_lcapWhy hello, I am LemonRosey. I_voting_barWhy hello, I am LemonRosey. I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Why hello, I am LemonRosey.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

Why hello, I am LemonRosey. Empty
PostSubject: Why hello, I am LemonRosey.   Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:11 am

Why hello, I am LemonRosey. 705485277   Dear fellow member of Black Rose Academy,  Why hello, I am LemonRosey. 2486224328 

I am LemonRosey A.K.A Rosey/Lemon/Rose (Your Choice)
It is a pleasure to be apart of this wonderful academy. When I first started playing Yu-gi-oh it is when Yu-gi-oh 5D's came out awhile. When i first laid my eyes on BRD, i immediately fell in love, the card felt so powerful and beautiful. BRD, is and will always be my favorite card, in fact it is my only card in real life. This is why i was so happy when i found this academy (THANK YOU SO MUCH SYLVERAINE <3)

It has always been my dream to create a academy named after the card Black Rose Dragon, but now since there is a BRA (the initials lol :3) instead of creating a new one, i decided to join in and help make it bloom brighter and stronger than ever before. I am sure we will strife to the top and become well known by other academies, we will be feared liek the card BRD throughout the YGO forums (I hope so). We will bloom and nuke them all <3

ok nuff said.......lets talk more about me, ME~!

I am 15 years old (I know life sucks this during this age)

I love watching anime, my favorite anime includes Code Geass, Ygo, CFV, SAO, Zero no Tsukaima, Dating a Live, One Piece.....etc

My name in real life is Ariana, (dont relate me to the singer ariana grande, im not named after her O_O)

My middle name is Rose, hence why my user name on academies have "Rose" in it, also its because of the archtype.

I have a older sister and brother, their names are Luke and Lucy (I didnt stick to the "L"'s LOL <3) lol! 

My bestie here is Yami Bakura TESTING BUDDIES 4 LIFE BRAH <3

I hate sports, but i like playing video games, i play league of legends :)and maplestory...etc

I hate FRICKIN MCDONALDS AND RIP OFF WALMART.

WHY?

1) One time i went to Mcdonalds i ordered a "Happy Meal" and my whole family was giving me wierd looks.........
They were like are you serious your 15....and you still like those stupid bad plastic toys........then the cashier sided with them O_O

2) Its walmart...nuff said xD

I love ice-cream, so Ima host icecream parties every day, everyone is invited except walmart lovers..

Why hello, I am LemonRosey. 769613881 I SCREAM FOR ICE-CREAM ~~<3

I love sweets, so i was really happy that the madolche archtype came out, they are so cute~~~~~~~ >_<  Why hello, I am LemonRosey. 265393054 
^
Sorry Madolche Haters :3

I also liek harpies becoz i think harpies pet dragon so cute (or is it just me O_O) ??

I disliek : Rude, obnoxious, disgusting ppl......

My favorite song is Human By christina Perri...It relates to my life so much....

heres the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5yaoMjaAmE

We are human therefore, we are imperfect we all make mistakes .....

And people who are sad or depressed i hope you guys will come to me, maybe i can help, because i have been helped by someone here :)he showed me kindness, when i needed a friend really badly, my grandma died last week, my dog died two weeks ago, my family is falling apart, parents are fighting everyday, brother is being a player, but when that friend spoke to me it seemed like a soft dim, light coming from the heavens so soft and comforting it made me think there is still a chance in life....I am sure you know who you are, i want to tell you thank you..... i dont even know if i will even be here if it werent for you ....I am willingly to listen to any troubles or worries anybodies have, i want to be a good friend like that person i had been to me. So if you wanna duel or want to talk about anything, just PM and im up  Very Happy 

Sincerely yours,
                                                    Rosey
Back to top Go down

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why hello, I am LemonRosey.   Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:30 am

Hey Rosey. Welcome to BRA. Glad you ca help us out and hope you'll be a good part of us :DD
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: Why hello, I am LemonRosey.   Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:05 am

Thank you sylv!!
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Why hello, I am LemonRosey.   Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Well.. that's some introduction .. you introduced yourself quite well and gave so much information about urself(a thing that not many ppl do and I don't really see why.. I mean we are here to have fun together , to make some friendships and how can you be friend with someone when you know nothing about him..) Anywayz , it's nice to know that the staff members are cool ppl , that always makes the atmosphere better and it will probably make many new ppl who join the academy stay active ( that includes me). For me the thing that matters the most in an academy is the community - even if the ppl in it aren't such good duelists , they are not much in number or whatever the reason but they are friendly as ppl , I would stay and try to help with whatever I can.

P.S. This might not be the place to say all this , but I just had to do it somewhere and I thought that this is not a bad place . If it is a problem , I wouldn't mind if you delete my post. Smile
Back to top Go down

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: Why hello, I am LemonRosey.   Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you!! yeah I agree if we all know each other more we all can have stronger bonds of friendship Smile
Back to top Go down

KaizerOverlord

Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: Why hello, I am LemonRosey.   Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Hey Rose. I just joined this Academy, and I am also in love! I've always had a thing for black rose dragon, and is normally in my extra deck(I run dragons). Thanks for the awesome duel yesterday, and for watching mine of course. I also love the same anime and no, I won't get you confused with Arianna grande:) hopefully we can become great friends! Gotta have friends at this Academy!
Back to top Go down

LemonRosey

Abandoned Dark
Abandoned Dark

PostSubject: Re: Why hello, I am LemonRosey.   Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Lol, your so nice, and im sure we wil be great friends lol xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why hello, I am LemonRosey.   Why hello, I am LemonRosey. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello, I am LemonRosey.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Main Page :: Introductions and Farewells-