Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Welcome to Black Rose Academy.
If you haven't registered yet, please do so.
Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Academy open to anyone who is willing to be around for fun, community and the will to learn just a little bit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Izayoi Aki
Black Feather Points and Contribution Points I_vote_lcapBlack Feather Points and Contribution Points I_voting_barBlack Feather Points and Contribution Points I_vote_rcap 
Athena
Black Feather Points and Contribution Points I_vote_lcapBlack Feather Points and Contribution Points I_voting_barBlack Feather Points and Contribution Points I_vote_rcap 
ShadowFist
TheBoos2569
Alphonse Elric
LemonRosey
Runzy
SugarNikki
Trajix
Killmatronix
Yu-Gi-Oh! Sources
free forum

free forum

Black Feather Points and Contribution Points

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Izayoi Aki

Admin
Admin

Black Feather Points and Contribution Points Empty
PostSubject: Black Feather Points and Contribution Points   Black Feather Points and Contribution Points I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Black feather points (BFP) are points you gain by challenging people in duels, completing Lessons, selling things in Deck Shops, Gfx Shops and by winning tournaments. These points can then be spent again on items that are available in the Main Shop, found here.

Contribution points are given for posting more. For ever post you make you gain 5 points, and for every topic you make you gain 10. Keep in mind that spamming useless topics, such as making 6 individual topics about the same thing, and double or multi posting is not allowed. Whenever you reach a certain amount of these points, you can inform an Admin and claim an achievement from the below options.

- 100 Small Poster

- 500 Consistent Poster

- 1000 Contributing and busy

- 2000 Quite the Contributor

- 3000 Famous Contributor

- 5000 Divine Contributor

Whenever you deserve a rank, just contact an Admin over PM and it will be added to your profile.

-BRA Staff-
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1